So Cute!

I took pictures off my camera today and looked at them and found this!




Love the tongue!

He is getting so big now! About 15 lbs. Yesterday he rolled over a couple times but today he was doing all over the place. He saw a toy that he wanted and rolled over to reach it and a couple times rolled back after he had it! WOW! No more leaving him on the couch by himself for a second!

I have been doing Lizzy's hair lately. I found a few blogs about that people have put up with hair ideas. It's been fun to do some new things with her hair. Here's what I did today. Little hard to tell but it looks so cute. Originally the bottom ones were just pony tails that would be really cute with ribbons or bows in them. But I turned the bottom ones into topsy turvy pony tails like the top ones, since I didn't have ribbons or bows.

And yesterday's was this. If I had had more time before school I would have been a little more but I only had a couple mins. And this picture was after school.




Anyway, not sure what I am going to try tomorrow, but it will be fun.
Not really liking the kids being out of school. Mainly because it's so hard right now with being so dizzy and such. And the kids are always more wild when they are out of their routine and such. More of the, "Mom, he did such and such" or "Mom she did such and such!" And whinning because they can't play at a friend's house that has chicken pox for at least a couple weeks until it's not contaicous because I really don't want Torben to get it. And wanting to go places when I can't drive. Lars wanted to go to the store to get batteries for a toy that they had died in. Those tiny batteries that I don't keep in stock. Poor guy. Tuesday he wanted to go to the Dinosaur Museum. His favorite place. I guess I need to find a friend to take us next week.
Today they all were real pains today. But they live to be pains yet another day! Which is rapidly approaching so I think I better hit the sack before I don't get any sleep and end up with another migraine or am just a plain old grouchy mommy tomorrow.

Comments

Fleck Family said…
He is growing up way too fast! And lizzy's hair is just too cute. I love playing with lizzies hair but don't always have time.

Popular Posts