EEG Test

So last night I stayed up until midnight reading. Then it took me ,what seemed like, forever to get to sleep. It was 1230-1245 am. I woke up a number of times during the night looked at the clock and groaned because it will not time to get up yet. Of course I had the alarm clock set to turn on at 4 am, when I was suppose to get up. I also had three people who I talked to that should be up about that time that were going to call and make sure. At 4:45 I called my dad and asked why he didn't. I had to tease him. Since he gets up at 3 am my time. Anyway he just got too busy doing paper route and forgot.
So up and out of bed. Checked email and took care of a couple other things online. Then watch Knight Rider online. Torben woke up about 6:15 am. So I got him up and ready for the day and fed him. I then woke the kids up at 6:30 am and had them start to get ready to go to the neighbors. While they were getting ready for school, I went and took my quick shower and washed my hair clean so the stuff would stick in my hair when I got there.
I dropped kids off at neighbors and my sister took me to get breakfast and then to the hospital to get the EEG.
So they stick about 24 little wires with, what looked like, copper suction cups on it. They use this gel stuff that gets stiff and holds them on your head. Wish I had brought my camera to take pictures! Then I laid on the bed and close my eyes and lay there for 30 mins. She had me breath fast for about 3 mins at one point. And there was a strobe light that went off. Then I had a migraine!
When I got home I took meds to help with the migraine and I tried to sleep for a few hours until the older kids got home from school and the younger ones came home. I did finally get some sleep but not as much as I would have liked. So I think I am going to go to bed a little early tonight.
Then tomorrow the kids are off from school until Tues. I can't wait until Luke gets home! Hopefully Sunday I can sleep in, AHHHH to sleep in!

Comments

stewbert said…
Ugh, I'm so sorry you're going through this stuff. Scary!!

Popular Posts