Dr update, shopping, and weekend wedding!

So my appt was Friday. The results from my EEG were normal, SO, now I have to do another one! And an MRI. Still no driving, uhmp! It's no fun but I am trying to see the good in it, like I get to see the scenery all around while someone else drives.
After my dr appt. Luke and I went shopping. And boy did we!! We came home with a flat screen tv, new stereo (cause the old one the cd player broke and it's drivin me nuts!) a wall mount for the tv that can turn so Lizzy won't get distracted watching it while doing dishes. Aren't we the thoughtful parents?! LOL And a few other little things. Talk about a van full! Thank goodness for Jen who was watching the boys for us!
My friend Meagen spent the night and then we went to Rock Springs, WY for Sat. She drove and I kept her awake, it's a 3 to 3 1/2 hr drive!
The wedding was wonderful and we got to see our friends! My BFF Krystal, it was her sister Misty who got married. It was wonderful and hard at the same time as their dad Charle just passed away from cancer a couple weeks ago. But Misty is so happy! And Brian, her husband, just keep staring at her! It was so sweet! I took a bunch of pictures. Some turned out and some didn't. Dumb camera! But it was great!
Krystal and Misty.

Misty
Brian and Misty
I love this picture of them!

Then Sun was the primary program. The kids sang so well! Tanner had a talk and did great!
Well time to go get Lars to eat lunch and take a nap since he is screaming at me!

Comments

Fleck Family said…
I love that you are so thoughtful parents made me laugh. I am sure that Lizzy will figure a way to still stare at the TV in stead of washing dishes or she will find another way to get distracted :) hehe. love ya!!!
Kristal said…
So fun to go shopping!

Popular Posts