sad day

So I know it's been awhile. Last night was a great night and an awful one! I had a great night at my Mary Kay meeting. I am on target for my first free car!! (For Kristal, thank you for your persistent calling of me all those years ago! )
And then the awful part! My mom has a way of hating the phone so she only talks on it when someone calls her or she has to call someone, usually with bad news. So when I saw it was her I knew it was bad. Then she asked if I was sitting down. I told her I just had a really good night. She asked if I wanted her to call back tomorrow, umm... no, then I would be wondering all night and all day until she called back who and what. Last year it was my grandmother, although she was having a hard time before she passed and we knew it was a matter of time.
So if you live in Utah you will have heard about the plane that wreaked on Antelope Island yesterday. I was my cousin. He loved to fly so he was doing something he loved. But he leaves behind a wonderful wife and twin girls that are 3 ( the picture with the baby is one of them when they were only a few weeks old) and a baby boy that is just or about 1 yrs old. They tried for so many years to have them and now he's gone. My heart aches for his wife. His 2 sisters and him already had to go through so much already. They lost both their parents and now his sisters have to go without him too. He was the guy that always had a sense of humor and could make you laugh! Always the one to be there and help when you needed. We will miss you Kirk! Until we meet again!!

Comments

stewbert said…
aw, man! I'm sorry to hear that Mel.
evitafjord said…
I'm sorry, Melly.
Kristal said…
So sorry to hear about your loss.
Melanie,

I am so sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need anything. You were on top of the world at Unit Meeting on Tuesday. I am sorry that it had to end that way. I love you tons.

Love,
Christine
Kera said…
You should post the website on here...do you know it?
kl
ok, here I will do it....you can post it again if you want
www.kirkbabbittmemorial.com
Christi said…
Until we can meet you- Love and Prayers- The Glenn Family

Popular Posts