Crazy life..

So life without driving just stinks!Poor wonderful honey drove me around today to get somethings done. Library to return books, store to get meds and a few other things, another store to get something for Lizzy's Halloween costume. He took me out to lunch too! Won Won Wok, YUM!

Check out this cute picture. Luke playing around with Torben today! This is right before we left for our errands. I was putting on my shoes and turned and Torben was looking at me and just smiled. I am glad I got it before he started to roll off Luke. LOL


My Aunt Adrienne, really my great aunt, came tonight to spend the night on the way down to Vegas, my cousin is having her baby. She helped me get a few things done around the house that has been driving me crazy. I hate it when things get behind when you are down recovering from something. Then she drove Lizzy and me to the store to finish getting her costume and some stuff for my Festival of Trees, tree. Then home so I could catch a ride with my friend, Jen to go play volleyball. I have missed the last two weeks and we just kept playing after our games were done. We lost tonight. : (

Kind of a busy day.
Anyway, tomorrow is my dr appt to see about my EEG I had last week. Hoping that she will say I can drive again. This weekend I am going to WY to a friend's wedding, and see my best friend!(It's her sister getting married.) She lives in TX and we don't get to see each other very often anymore since she moved from UT. I can't wait to see them!! And another friend is going to drive me and I haven't seen her in awhile either. It's going to be a great weekend!

Here's Lizzys hair that I did Sat, for her to go with Grandma down to the deer hunt over the weekend.




Well off to bed to get some sleep so I don't have a migraine tomorrow. Wish me good luck and pray for good news for me!!

Comments

Kristal said…
Crazy busy is right. But so goes motherhood, right?

Popular Posts