Halloween



This is before trick or treating. He had so much fun playing in his costume it wore him out!












Tanner as Ronald Weasly. (Funny that his first name really IS Ronald and he does have red hair!
Torben as a bumble bee. Luke called him our TorBEE. LOL I love this smile!!!




Lizzy the forest elf holding TorBEE. The picture does NOT do the makeup justice!!


Forest Elf in the trees!





Like this one. Would be better if she was smiling better, oh well.




This is her hair for Halloween. I did it different than Tuesday. The picture doesn't do full justice for it either.


All and all we had fun! Kids had fun at their school parties. Then we went to my friends neighborhood Haunted Train. Then to grandma and umpa's to show off and then home to trick or treat the area until like 930pm. Lots of candy and VERY tired mommy!

Comments

Kristal said…
Cool, cool. Wjen Elizabeth was bee we called her Lizzie-B. It stuck so we still call her that!
Fleck Family said…
I love that Tigger fell alseep with his cowboy boots on!!!! too cute and Torbee is too cute a name. Lizzy and Tanner look awesome!
raising4boys said…
Great costumes!! I love that picture of TorBEE and Ronald. And you did such a great job on Lizzy's hair. I never knew you were so awesome at doing girls hair. Makes it sad you only have one girl :(

I'm glad I visited your blog and got the descriptions of your kids costumes. I really do love Tanner's red hair.

Popular Posts