somedays.....

Do you ever have those days where you think I have a TON of things to get done??!! And that it probably won't get done. Or at the end of the day you think, what did I get done?? What did I do all day??
Today is one of those days where I just want to hide away somewhere far. No kids, no chores to do, no nothing but me and whatever I want to do. Read, sew, scrapbook, read some more, take a bubble bath and read, play piano by myself, play computer without feeling like I am ditching everything else - even if it is to just check email, eat whatever by just asking and it appears ( I know, not a reality but I am still going to wish for it today) and just relax, maybe get through a day without a migraine or even a headache!!
Well I will have to add more later. Time to take Torben to dr and see just how big he has gotten!

oh but really quick, someone got me onto this site, www.urbandictionary.com put in your name and see what it comes up with. Mine says...

1. Melanie

A name for a girl. french, means "dark". like dark hair, olive skin. people named melanie are always really pretty and super nice. just sexy, if you will. used to say it when seeing a pretty girl, but they obviously will never match up to her standards.

DAMN!!!!! That girl is definatly a Melanie.

Comments

Popular Posts