Air hockey... sorta

So yesterday Luke and I took his car in to get fixed from his accident that happened the middle of August. We went and picked up a rental, a Durango, and then went to lunch at Burger King. Lars gota kids meal that had mac and chesse, apple fries and chocolate milk. Mac and cheese! How cool is that!

Anyway the toy was a little air hockey set that has a paddle, puck and a goal box. Luke held the goal box on the table and Lars had fun hitting the puck into it. Well I thought, I wonder if they would give me another and we got a table and made it into a air hockey table for the kids! So they gave me another set, we went to DI and got a $15 coffee table and then to Home Depot and got molding. Luke put the molding around the edge and screwed down the goal boxes and the kids have a air hockey table, but without the air. LOL

They love it. I had to get the kids to stop playing to go to school this morning. Lars hits the puck in and yells. "I win!!" or when Luke hits it in his, he says, "Dad you cheated." It's pretty funny. And for now at least, the kids aren't bugging us about playing pool on our pool table.


Comments

Popular Posts