Somedays part 2...

So I am looking back and the day still isn't over with and what have I done. Not a whole lot.
I did take Torben to the doctor for his 6 month check up. He's growing big. He's a little over 14 lbs now and 26 1/4 inches long. Far from the 5 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches when he was born.
I got a video from the video store since we were right there. I made a couple phone calls while waiting to see if Luke would call back about doing lunch together.
Came home and feed Torben and hung out for about 30 mins until Luke called and we went and met him for lunch at Won Won Wok. I love that place! YUM!
Then came home and got both boys down for naps and dog out for a bit. I did a tiny bit of sewing on a quilt that I started with my mother in law and realized that I had done a couple pieces wrong and had to unpick them, UGGG. So I watched a movie while I did that. That will teach me to lat it all out and pin it or something next time. It's just the way I want the blocks to go and I have to go back and forth working on it, and well... I will just have to remember to double check over and over when I am working on it. I can't wait till it's done though.
So now Liz and Tanner are home form school and I am trying to help them get their book reports done. Making sure that spelling, punctuation and capitalization is correct and all that! Tanner is better about not whining than Liz but oh well.
And nothing else is done. SIGH.... well... there is always tomorrow.... after all, tomorrow is another day!!!

Comments

stewbert said…
Geeze -- Mojo is 13 pounds, bet they're closer to the same size than they were when we saw you last! lol. I know mine started out bigger though. lol.

Popular Posts