Smart kids!

So this will tell you just how smart kids are! Lars was playing on Luke's computer, which dad said was ok, and then he was telling me he wanted to take his picture on dad's computer. I asked what he was talking about and he takes me over to dad's computer and shows me. He has up as program that you can use a built in webcam (no idea that we had that on our computers. I have the same as dad's but a different color.) So I look at it and help him figure it out. You can add background and take a picture or do video. So then I come over to my computer to check it out on my computer. Sure enough I find it and sure enough.... Lars has been playing with it on my computer too! ROFL Here's a few pictures. I'll see if I can get one  of the videos from Luke's  computer.



Comments

Fleck Family said…
Too funny Those are great pictures which I am sure at some point in his life he will hate when you show them to his friends lol

Popular Posts