My Valentine's present.

So here is what my wonderful honey got me!!
100 Blooms of love!
They came in the mail, even with the vase! They have lasted a week already.

I got him 13th Warrior, a movie that he has been wanting. Our Holloywood is going out of busniess so I bought it. It was pretty funny when he tried to buy it a few days later. I had to sneek over to the front counter and tell the girl not to say anything to him. We were in to return and rent 2 movies. He picked out one and then he wanted 13th Warrior so he said," Let's find out if we could buy it and rent another movie." I told him to go get something and I would ask. hehehe I told the girl that I was going to say that we couldn't rent it because it was the last copy and maybe next week. (After that weekend it would matter ; )
Needless to say he was happy with his present. I got him 2 of his favorite candy bars, Almond Joy. And then a chocolate frog with a gummy bug inside (which Torben ate) and told him he was my prince since I kissed him. : ) Little silly but fun.

Comments

Popular Posts