AAHH Got to love kids....

I have been not feeling well all week, and Luke has been helping me rest. Yesterday he came up and was doing that breath in, breath out technique. I asked him what was wrong, and he said," In 15 seconds, Torben pushed a chair up to the counter and got a hold of his formula and
dumped it again!" Now Sunday Torben somehow got a hold of a can and dumped it all over and Tanner had to clean it up. Then as he was sweeping up more to put in garbage can, Torben tipped over and s... (as I was writing that... I'll finish that in a min) ... spilled the garbage can. Now please understand first this formula is one of the most expensive you can buy at the store. Torben is allergic to milk. Not lactose intolerant, but allergic, as in blood in his stool, etc. So for him to spill it again... well Luke wasn't happy. I just start to laugh. He is a little upset at me laughing and asks why I am. I tell him, "We just need to let the little things go, and not stress over them. In a few days you will laugh at it. What about blue smurf Tanner, red strawberry syrup all over the floor Lars, or spaghetti all over the floor Tanner and Lars (which, by the way, was only like a year ago!)?? So let's just laugh." He started to grin and I'm sure laugh inside. My feeling is, if I don't laugh I will cry so I would rather laugh.

On Sunday Torben was so tired! We now have church 11-2 and that has been his nap time. He was wide awake and ready to go this week. He loves playing with his friends during nursery, so I decided to take him. After church when we were eating lunch he started to fall asleep.







Needless to say.... he didn't make it very long.
And then for this morning. I went to "save him from the awful clenches of his room" and change his diaper. Well first I found him with Lizzzy's Velocity face wash (good thing I sell the Mary Kay to replace it no problem). He had squeezed it all over her desk, her bed, the floor and his head. Good thing I like the smell, it's yummy. ; )

Then I went to change his diaper and he has had diarrhea so his bum has a little bit of a rash. I grabbed the stuff we use and went to change him. Now he was NOT in the mood to be changed and yet he wanted to because it was full and yucky. So I had to lay him down and put the leg over the tummy.. well if you have kids you know. (roll the eyes) I wipe him down and open the rash cream and find that it looks like it has been tampered with or gone bad or something?? Then I look closer and realize, it's just that he has gotten a hold of it and put a crayon in the opening. ROFL This is the before and after I finally got the crayon out. Which took a lot of hard squeezing!





















This is what he did while typing earlier. I saw him reach hand into the box and by the time I got across the room, which is not that far across, he dumped it! LOL It's going to be one of those, "I've got my eye on you and not going to let you out of my sight." days!!






Comments

Fleck Family said…
Lizzie says.....wow he is being a serious stinker
Lady Rynn said…
Don't you just love the oh so wonderful things our kids put us through? But you can't help but love them! Your kids are adorable, Mel and getting so big.

Popular Posts