My week so far....

It's only Wednesday and already I feel like it should be Saturday! Monday was just one of those days where I tried to get things done but really nothing got done due to taking care of boys. But I did take Lizzy to see Beauty and the Beast at Lehi High School! It was amazing!! That's all I can say. It was .... AMAZING! The sets, costumes, talent, the size of the cast! I found out that the only way to be in their musical productions is to be in one of the classes, drama, music, dance, etc.. And then they have to try out too! Even the sound and lighting crew has to be in a class. That way they can work on practice during school most of the time and then after school the last month or so. Smart! Lizzy loved Belle of course and the feather duster, Babette. She was incredible! I will try to get the pictures off my phone, but it's having problems so it may be awhile.
Then I got to stay up until 11 pm (that's my usual bedtime) and then get up at 3 am (NOT my usual time to get up!!!) I had to have another EEG, to check my brain. I guess my doctor thought normal results weren't what she was looking for and wanted to try and get different ones, LOL. I was so tired this time! I came home and try to sleep until about 430.
I thought I had done so good for the night. I put dinner in the crock pot so it would be ready when Luke came home and I went to my Mary Kay meeting. Then..... the crock pot burned dinner!!! Good thing I am getting a new soon! (see previous blog - "let people know") Luke figured out dinner, what a great hubby!
Today I worked on my Festival of Trees, tree. It looks awesome! Shoes all over it, going to work on it this weekend, putting ribbons and names on it. Monday I have to take it up to the South Expo Center and set it up. I am so excited!
I already have a couple ideas for next year. Either a red, white, blue and yellow ribbon tree, to which I have pretty much everything for. Or a hair tree. Thinking of fake hair braided like Rapunzel as the garland and then hair bows and ties all over it. Not sure which one will win out yet. Maybe I should do a vote thing!
Anyway I am beat and ready for bed! Get to make Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, yum!! I don't think we have had a Thanksgiving by ourselves our whole marriage, so this will be new. We have always gone to family or when Luke was in Iraq I had my sisters (Melody, we've adopted her unofficially as a sister) over. I am hoping it will be a quiet day just hanging out and playing and eating.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comments

evitafjord said…
We're on our own this year too - not the first time. Turkey will be ready in an hour, I'm so excited.

Popular Posts