New hiding spot

So The DVD remote has been missing for a couple of days. We had looked high and low. In and under couches. Upstairs, downstairs. In bedrooms, bathrooms even. Praying it was not thrown away by 2 yr old. It went missing a couple months ago and took awhile to find it then too. Then it was just buried deep in couch last time.

Well I caught Torben putting a bottle IN, yes IN the speaker. I go to take it out and find that I see more stuff. So I move the speaker so I can better retrieve what else is in there. And lo and behold, what do I see.... the DVD remote and...... well the picture better explains it!! Yes, ALLLLL of that was in there! Those orange balls have been missing for probably 8 months at least. I had figured the dog got to them or something. I even went to try and find balls that would week in place of them fort he toy they went to. (Which I couldn't' find the right size. Tennis balls seem the right size but are just barely too big) The orange balls are perfectly fine, and were one of the hardest to get out.
Tanner was very helpful in getting the stuff out. Those he had to grab and then I tipped the box and he pulled his hand out so the ball would fall out of the hole. And the seal toy in the background, that was the other hardest thing! So he had stuck the things that were just small enough to fit in the hole and some of which were just barely big enough to be a pain in the behind to get out! LOL
We LOVE our children don't we??!! ROFL
God does have a great sense of humor! He has to, I think when I see stuff like this! ; )

Comments

Popular Posts