MUUHHHAAA DONE!!!!






Wedding ceremony. Look how happy they are! And full shot of the front of her dress.
















See..HAPPY!!!!













Afterwards! Waiting for everyone to get on the hill for the big group shot.













Thank you everyone for coming! Took some chanting to get Dorothy (who's yard it is that we were so blessed to be able to use) into the picture! She's hiding on the left side. Thank you Dorothy!!!










Isn't she a beautiful bride?! She really liked this red bench too.
















I had to make sure I got a couple of pictures with her. I didn't get any real pictures with Rachel and her wedding and I am sad about that. Was not going to make that mistake this time! Especially with making the dress, veil and her flowers!


Our shoes! It was fun! Funny that I found my shoes the first day we went to do wedding shopping and I had worn my sandals and knew my feet would hate me by the end of the day. Stopped in to get some new shoes and found these! The lighter color on the tongue of the shoe is the color we were looking at for the blue to begin with and the darker outside is what we ended up going with. Didn't know until after though. How funny is that?! They were meant to be! Perfect!
I am awesome at finding deals, but she takes the cake for this one!!!
Jen's shoes, we went looking for them and I told her it would be fun to have blue shoes, but didn't go for that. Decided that comfortable shoes would be good, I wish I had thought of that! (My little sis did!) Anyway, went to Foot locker to find some, she had a $25 coupon. Found these, they have little sparkles on the sides. They were on sale and after the coupon they would only be $10. We could put blue ribbon in for the laces. (Which we did as you can see. Thank you Aunt Adrienne!) I told her if it was a deal breaker I would pay the $10. lol We get up to the counter to pay and she looks for the coupon and finds a birthday card for $10! :) I tell her we might have to pay a little for taxes. The girl behind the counter says, nope they don't make you. AWESOME!! So... her wedding shoes were FREE!!!!







This is the cake, by Alaina Wardle.
thecakegirlalaina.blogspot.com




Comments

Popular Posts