Update on van...

So it's not totaled but it's going to cost $4058 to fix. Thank goodness for insurance!!! I am grateful that we also have the deductible in savings so we don't have to stress about getting that money together. So I am taking it in next Thursday, they have to wait for parts, and then it will take about a week to fix. Part of me wished it wasn't drivable. It's torture driving it around and seeing the ouch on my poor van and at night not being able to see as well since the headlight is missing. Oh well. I'll live!
And I will have to blog tomorrow all about the Jeff Dunham show tonight that I am going to!!! I am soo excited. Not as excited if Luke was going with me but still way excited!

Comments

Kristal said…
Maybe you should have Tanner and Luke fix your van. They did a pretty sweet job on the box car :D

Popular Posts