Festival tree from 2007...





I talked to my friend Andrea tonight and I told her I thought pictures from my festival tree of 2007 were online here but they aren't so I am putting them on.
I made angels with names for friends and family that had babies or children that have gone to heaven and are waiting for us there. It was called Motherhood Waiting in Heaven. There were about 45 angels and I still forgot some! There are a few friends that have more than one angel on here too. My friends April and Jamie, being two of them.
I am grateful that I have the faith and knowledge that those special spirits are waiting for us in heaven and that we will be able to hold them and raise them!
(I never was able to find out how much money it was bought for. This was my favorite one to do, this years' being the second, but it was all done by me and a lot of work!)





























Comments

Kristal said…
Wow, I didn't know you did more than 1 tree! Great job!

Popular Posts