Happy St Patricks Day! 2010

Well a year ago I was recovering from appendix surgery! Good thing I had my nails done with green, so they couldn't pinch me, since they didn't hand out green scrubs. LOL

Today I went to the orthopedic surgeon to check back results from Monday's MRI. Yes there is torn stuff in hip and in my shoulder there is tearing but also a spur that when I use my shoulder it aggravates the tear. My left knee has been swollen so I have to watch that and if it's not getting better, go back to doctor. So I get to take ibuprofen for a couple weeks 3 times a day and more personal torture (ie physical therapy) and see if that helps. I go back in 6 weeks to see how it is going.
We gave Baldr a hair cut today too. He looks much more like a mini schnauzer. It was a nice warm day today so Lars and Torben played in the back yard. They had fun playing with the wagon and each other. Lars found an old play camera and had me take a picture while he "took a picture".




Comments

Popular Posts