Baby growing up!

So the new things for this last weekend and today are...
Sunday
1Torben taking a VERY full poopy diaper and getting it all over the floor, curtains, walls, clothes, pillow, sheet, blankets, pulling up the sheets and finger painting all over the mattress... not to mention all over him,.......and this right before walking out the door to church. Guess who was late to church?? And I thought I was going to make it on time this week! HAHAHA
2 Torben in a big boy car seat! (pictures to come later)
Monday
3 Torben watching video in big boy car seat on way to....
4 Torben's first dentist appt!
5Made it through first dentist appt WAY better than 5 yr old brother did!! UHHHGGGG Even got x-rays! (Which big brother only got done for the first time today at age 5 and that was after fighting for the whole time of his appt time! Oh and he had a great big smile on his face when we were all done!! Why couldn't he have been nice like that to begin with!!??)
6 Torben eating dirt. (OK maybe not the first time but gesssshhhh) I am going to have to go to my next WIC appt and when they ask does your child eat non food items such as, chalk, crayons, dirt.... and dishwasher soap tablets.... I am going to have to say yes to all four!
And he will be 2 on Wednesday! How does time fly by so fast?? He is so cute and I am so grateful I get to be his mom!!

Comments

Popular Posts