Pictures of this week!!

Cute puppy being so good and getting so big! And yet, he has this thing with toilet paper!!! ARR!!! He is seriously worse than a cat!!










Star on top of our tree and a wonderful bow that I made!! All the bows on our tree this year I made!




Our tree. Not the greatest picture because the batteries were dying. Will have to take another one later.






Our friends came over tonight for dinner and brought gingerbread house kits to make. The kids had a blast!!





I finally have this quilt top done!! I thought I was done awhile ago but Mom (in law) thought it needed a wide border around it. I had tried to do a rainbow border but it wasn't working out the way I thought and it didn't look good. It took away from the original rainbow part. (It took some thought to get it to turn out how it did.) So I found this blue material and it looks great!! It's a charity quilt but I think that I am going to have to make another one just for me. I love how it turned out!!
And thank you Luke for holding it up so I could get a good picture instead of just laying it on the steps like before!



This is what it looked like before the blue border.

Comments

stewbert said…
cute puppy and kids, beautiful tree, and awesome job with the quilt top. It's gorgeous! Your MIL was right -- it needed a border. :)
Fleck Family said…
the quilt top is beautiful!!!! I can't wait until I have time to do quilting and scrapbooking :) I can't believe how big Baulder (sp) is getting!!!

Popular Posts