Last couple weeks condensed

So, right after Thanksgiving I got to work on my festival tree. A HUGE thank you goes to those who donated shoes, other supplies, time and effort in helping me get it done!! It turned out awesome!! And we raised $500!!!



















































Then I earned a trip to St George with my National Sales Director Julianne Hackett!! It was so much fun!! There were 24 of us that earned the trip. We stayed at the Green Gate Village Bed and Breakfast. We had the whole place to ourselves!! We took a back stage tour of Tuacahn Theater, went to the Christmas concert, that featured Peter Breinholt, Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband and folksinger Sam Payne. It was amazing!! Peter even did a special number for the military, which yes made me cry! Then 2 of my friends and I got left there!! (This is after I almost got left at Burger King on the way down!!)LOL It was an accident and we did finally get back to the B&B. At least it adds another story to the trip! Then Sat morning we went to the spa where I got a massage and foot reflexology done, which got rid of the migraine I woke up with thank goodness! Then we went to the Charles Dickens Festival and shopped! Then to the outlets and shopped more. I got to ride part of the way home with Julianne in her Cadillac XLR! On the way, we got a racing award (ie: speeding ticket) LOL We were talking and her car is so new, she isn't used to it and didn't realize until we saw the lights how fast she was going! Long story short, we got a ticket just for speeding, not for the "invalid license due to medical reasons" (which shouldn't be there,) and a great story to tell our Mary Kay friends! Oh AND pictures because one of the other cars drove past, saw us pulled over (kind of hard to know it was us when the car is pink! Another color, you might think it could be someone else, but not when it's pink!) they turned around at next exit, came back, pulled over on the other side and took pictures and video! LOL It was a great trip!!


I came back from the trip and got sick from playing too much and not sleeping enough, which took my voice too! (SOOOO worth it though!!! : )
Then Tues night, after my Mary Kay meeting, I went to Phoenix, AZ with my friend Meagan to move her back up here to Utah. We drove all night and about 6 am slept for about 3 hrs, then finishing driving, packing, and drove all night again until about 5, slept about 3 hrs and finishing driving, to unloaded and finally get home to bed about 1:30 this afternoon!!! Long, fast, hard trip!! But, helping her get it taken care of,worth it! So now I think I am going to head to bed and collapse again until morning! Then it's off to get nails shorter to play piano and organ on Sunday for Christmas program, make a dress for a friends daughter I said I would make, and then go to Mary Kay class tomorrow night! Then get ready for a full day on Sat.
Maybe next week life will slow down???? Probably not!!! LOL

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for the post, we really love hearing feedback like this about our shows.

Please add our blog to your links:
shupeband.blogspot.com

thanks a lot!

-Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand
That was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts