Been a while....

So it's been a while since I wrote on my blog, but I've been wanting to write some things down and since I was updating business blog, might as well write here.

Do you ever have those days that you wish you could see what your life would be like had you made a different choice? Like in the movie It's a Wonderful Life. Some days I wonder, and wish I knew how it would be different. Would I be happier? Would I have 4 children? Where would I be living? What would I be doing? What experiences would I have had?
But I realize I know the answers to some of those questions. And I know that I would have missed out on so many things that I have done and people I have met, that I wouldn't want to miss out on those things, those relationships. I know I have been instrumental in helping so many people's lives that I wouldn't want to change that. I wouldn't be the same person I am today if I had that other life.
So now, who would miss me? What would they say about me? Good, bad, indifferent? Would some of those people I think about, even miss me?
I know what I hope people would say about me, how they would feel, so I keep trying to be that person. Sometimes that's not easy. Sometimes I just want to give up and throw in the towel. But I know there are people counting on me, so I pull up my big girl pants and drive on.
But wouldn't it be interesting just to have a dream and be shown....

Comments

Popular Posts