Life with migraines! - catch up time

So I know it's been forever since I wrote on my blog! Life just seems to happen and sometimes it's all I can do to check my email and sometimes that doesn't even happen everyday! I got my hair cut again! When I can pull it in a ponytail it's too long! These are the best pictures but oh well.










My migraines have been out of control. Working with the dr on that! Van should be out of the shop tomorrow hopefully! Kids doing good. Luke doing good. Took older kids to Draper Temple open house! Loved it! It was so special to be able to take my kids and talk to them about the temple and how important it is. (not sure why Tanner is saluting, LOL)





Luke had drill this weekend, poor guy. It always makes him feel like he has been working for like 2 weeks straight when that happens. I went to Mary Kay training on Sat with a international make up artist, Robert Jones! This is a little about him!

"Robert has traveled the world working on magazine shoots and with numerous
celebrities, from rock stars to actresses, including the likes of Sheryl Crow,
Bridget Moynahan, Leanne Rimes, Dianne Carroll, and the Dixie Chicks.
Robert’s work has graced the pages of national publications such as Marie
Claire, Allure, In Style, Jane, Elle, Shape, Glamour, Modern Bride, Elegant Bride,
Life & Style, and many other fashion catalogs and magazines. Robert’s
commercial clients include Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth
Avenue, Lord and Taylor, Olay, Mary Kay Cosmetics, and Nexxus among many
others." (Of all he says Mary Kay is the best and best deal by the way! )
So he knows his stuff! He was amazing and it was fun! I had a horrendous migraine so it was not as much fun as I would have liked, but I learned some new fun stuff! I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures, darn it! Oh well.
Today I am needing to get stuff done around the house and catch up on things before kids get home!





Comments

stewbert said…
cute hair!

Re: Migraines. I had them constantly during my recent pregnancy, and my neurologist had me taking vitamin B1 100 mg 4 times a day and magnesium 400 mg once a day, which helped a LOT. Got them both at the healthfood store. Don't know if you've tried that combo ... but ... it worked for me.

Popular Posts